The most challenging pieces I write are those in which the topic can be overwhelming, or I might see my family, or I attacked for saying what many of us think but yet, stay silent about. I read thousands of well-considered articles, blogs, and emails presented by frightened, angry, or resigned individuals each year. They believe the America we knew is gone, never to return & united states of America future is no longer safe. I speak to many more who express much the same sentiment. We commiserate with each other. We talk tactics, candidates, and ideas and refer to historical moments that comfort us. But, in the end, many of us feel we are lying to ourselves. Free elections, an educated public, patriotism, and a clear-eyed view of history are now an illusion or simply a spasmodic recollection of how things used to be.
The reality is that we are very close to Checkmate!
Age of Uncertainty: Navigating Growing Challenges in U.S.:
These are dangerous times for thinkers and people of conscience about united states of America future. There are crazies everywhere! Recently, a Federal Judge had to be hustled off the stage by Federal Marshals at Stanford University because a mob prevented him from engaging with the school’s Federalist Society Club. Also shocking is the backstory from the Dean of Diversity, Jenny Martinez, who Stanford’s President forced to apologize to the Judge. She was the voice of the mob, shouting him down and lecturing him on his lack of Wokeness.
In response, her class was for apologizing to the Judge, and “At the end of her class, all but a handful of Martinez’s class of 60 stood and stared at her silently to suggest they were also being silenced.” It is worth noting that Dean Martinez will not face any disciplinary action. This is where our society is today.
In previous articles, we discussed the factors which have tilted the scale to favor the Left or Progressives, Marxists…whatever name they use. There seem to be more of them each year through illegal immigration and governmental policies that swell their numbers. Our educational system now graduates a very Woke product who would turn in their own parents if required. The latest outrage is brought directly to you from “San Francisco (the wackiest, wokiest city in America.) It could become the first major US city to fund slavery reparations. Their proposed plan would award $5 million to each eligible black resident.” This is seriously being considered.
Further, they propose that “A city-appointed panel also suggests a guaranteed annual income of $97,000 for eligible recipients with homes in San Francisco provided for $1 a family. The city’s Board of Supervisors has begun considering the recommendations.” Remember, San Francisco never saw an enslaved person ever!
Two Consequential Questions:
- Who are these crazies being given serious time and consideration for these ridiculous ideas?
- Where are the half a trillion dollars to facilitate funding this ‘idea’ to be found? Obviously, it will be taken from the soon-to-be poor, ill-gotten gains of the rich!
These people and millions more have no filter. If they can think of it, they want it! It would end right here except for one fact. They have the power. A confluence of radical ideas, unenforced laws, people who see this as a means to an end, and a sort of governor placed on the sane among us have allowed these crazies to run free like a pack of power-hungry Hitler Youth; you dare not stand to them, they’ll burn you down. These mobs are precisely like the Hitler Youth of the 30s and 40s.
If I am correct, and we live in authoritarian times, what do we do? Our leaders and our military use the phrase “all options are on the table.” What exactly does that mean? The general understanding of that phrase is you are unconstrained as to your responses. Military and national leaders don’t want adversaries to know precisely what options are being considered; this is called strategic ambiguity.
But what about you and me? What do we do with a situation that has become intolerable and threatens our existence? Who is going to bat for us anymore? We’ve tried everyone from our State and Federal representatives to the courts and, ultimately, the ballot box. Our right to live in peace and tranquility has been severally eroded. Our children are forever impoverished by out-of-control spending that will make them poorer and lead shorter, more insecure lives.
How many of our fellow Americans realize and fear what’s almost certainly coming?
Poet Dylan Thomas urged his father, who was facing death,
“Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.”
Within this poem, Thomas expresses his thoughts to fight bravely until the end about united states of America future. The question for all of us who believe in the concept our brave Founding Fathers conjured up is, what are we willing to do to keep the flame of Liberty alive? With enemies and detractors all around us and the odds stacked against us, who among us will stand up and fight the good fight? For that matter, what is the good fight?
Four things – Elevating United States of America Future:
- Find the leadership that people like you and I can support, who can clearly see what has happened to our country. They must declare political war against the people, practices, and allies of those that have wrought such widespread desecration of our once ‘Shining City on the Hill’ as expressed by JFK.
- Seek guidance by rereading our Declaration of Independence, which states in part….”But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government and to provide new Guards for their future security”. This is how our country was born. No government has the right to enslave its people!
- Our country was founded on the belief that tyranny, which restrains our individual God-given rights of life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, is intolerable. Can you see and understand that those rights have been horribly infringed?
- Many aspects of life appear to be as complicated as a Gordian Knot to untangle. But would you believe it if I told you that’s not true? You must know that things are either true or not, and we must live in the light of reality when we parse the truth. Sadly, we have no clear solution besides the four I postulate here.
I don’t advocate violence. But I also don’t believe in giving up important and righteous fights. If the battle for our democracy is not the most imperative of fights, what is? Unfortunately, I am too old and slow to rally the troops for that endeavor. But I expect some still young in spirit and vigor to share my concerns. They must be motivated to act before it is too late. We have much more to lose before this is over.
Long live the Republic!
God Bless America!
Allan J. Feifer