A reader told me, “My head hurts when I read your pieces!” I thought, “Good! You’re thinking for yourself now.” To a certain extent, writers are prisoners of a requirement to share stories that are either unique, new or put a different spin on something you thought you knew about already. Often, writings by well-known authors are either superficial or just plain inaccurate. Sadly, that doesn’t seem to stop them, though!
Breaking the Mold: Exploring Unconventional Aspects of Race Analysis:
American Thinker is a high-level thought-piece outlet for conservative-leaning writers. Due to editorial space restrictions, writers are limited in the depths of their arguments and presentation of proofs. Most of us agree our country is in crisis, but symptoms rather than root causes are frequently cited as causative. Root cause analysis (RCA) is the method of discovering the root causes of problems to identify appropriate solutions.
I believe there are two issues from which most societal problems flow. RCA allows you to identify first-order issues that too many writers frequently bypass. Such sidestepping may be due to an underlying paradox.
Racism is a paradox, i.e., logically untenable and simultaneously self-reinforcing. But is Racism a cause or effect? If it is more an effect, why do some push the Racism narrative despite the considerable progress we’ve accomplished in rooting out old-style vestiges of Racism? Can everything terrible about America be rooted in Systemic Racism allegedly practiced by white people?
What if Systemic Racism is a falsehood perpetrated by a system using it to advance specific narratives such as;
- To create victims of virtually everyone except white males
- To paralyze people of good character. People are effectively neutered through government policies, activist special interest groups, and even our educational systems.
- To create narratives based on lies that creep through every aspect of society. Such lies are often unquestioned by people who fear being ridiculed or canceled.
- To ensure that citizens will have less opportunity and less happiness, and will engender deep distrust toward society and our government.
Based on my Race Analysis, America’s position on Race is intentionally flawed, and official sources specifically reject identifying any racial difference in intelligence or ability to succeed. Conversely, far too many governmental policies attempt to fix natural discrepancies despite scientific evidence to the contrary.
The Paradox of Diversity:
Although trillions have been spent, all that has been done in the name of Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity leaves us where we began. Why? Because DIE is not the actual objective, while control of the individual is the Destroyer’s endgame. Since the early 70s, the government has increased its control of our people through laws, policies, and the millions of zealots and drones released on us by our failed educational systems. For example, a popular source of information, Wikipedia, too often uses one-sided pseudo-science on many controversial pages.
Regarding Race, Wikipedia states, “Today, the scientific consensus is that genetics does not explain differences in IQ test performance between groups, and that observed differences are environmental in origin.” This statement is not valid! But the assertion predominates online because definitive answers to scientific information regarding differences between the Races are suppressed through overly broad claims that cannot survive scientific rigor. Big Tech controls much of what you see in search results.
Ask yourself the question, what if the Woke view is wrong? What if our bedrock beliefs for the last 10,000 years are being subverted through intentional contrivance and misdirection solely to achieve absolute control over us? Racism and the passage of time are the Destroyer’s tools of choice used to hammer us into submission with as little pushback as possible.
Regardless of where anyone falls on the intelligence scale, they have a God-given right to achieve whatever is possible for themselves without regard to bias or predisposition. However, the results that one earns in life or a career are neither guaranteed nor assured. Life is not fair. Practical people understand this; the demi-gods who wish to control us know better while promoting their goals to achieve Marxism, one-world government, or control through Climate Change mania or even strict population control, are foreign and abhorrent to Americans.
If you reject Racism as an issue in our country, then based on my race analysis, these may be the results:
- Excuses for failure are removed. People try again to succeed, maybe this time catching the golden ring. Hope and effort are the human conditions that the Destroyers seek to undo.
- We begin to repair our fractured society, allowing individual accomplishment to be the only metric that matters. Once we accept that humans live predictably along a scale from poverty to riches, from successful to unsuccessful, we once again become more comfortable in the skin tones God gave us.
- Respect for personal achievement rather than through class protectionism, which manufactures victims by the tens of millions.
- Our educational system is reborn. We spend a gazillion dollars more than other countries on education and fail to teach fundamental topics of reading, writing, arithmetic, civics, and actual history, which should once again become our primary focus.
- Identify the Destroyers. Name them to make them real to us. Hold them accountable for the damage they have done to our young. We must identify their selfish avarice and be responsible for the millions who have perished already and their future victims yet to be consumed.
- Change the Electoral System to make it impossible to manipulate. Same-day voting, such as is done in most of the world, should be mandatory. A personal appearance at the ballot box is essential, and absentee voting should be reserved only for restricted legitimate reasons.
- God is returned to our pluralistic society, which has somehow forgotten his importance.
The concept of Racism is cruel. Hatred for races other than ours is evil and should never be condoned. Since based on my racism analysis, Racism lives in the heart and minds of people, it is not something the government can prohibit or even eliminate through legislation. Men and women must succeed or fail on individual merit.
Exploring America’s History: The Dual Impact of White Innovations
White people created much of what is good and, unfortunately, some of what is bad in this country. Now, efforts are being made by another group of mostly white people to enslave us all. Government as constituted today is blasphemous.
The government today masquerades as Daddy, wreaking havoc among us! The anger created by a government putting its thumb on the scale of each individual’s life must be countermanded. Remove artificial constructs designed to erase the immutable truths of Natural Law.
And we must understand that freedom can never be free. Every true American must instinctively realize that, and individuals must rise to accept the responsibility of maintaining our freedom. Unfortunately, if we ignore the reality of that challenge, we and our democracy are well on our way to perishing from this earth.
God Bless America.
Allan J. Feifer